Polk County Christian School glorifies God through excellence as a Christ-centered educational environment that emphasizes servant leadership with a Biblical worldview.
Polk County Christian School will carry out this mission by being an organization focused on Christ and His Word. The school will provide a progressive, challenging curriculum that will assist students in pursuit of excellence academically and spiritually.
As a Christ-based learning facility, we will strive to be representative of attributes that will glorify God and prepare your child for academic success. Our school will
- provide opportunities for learning in an atmosphere of worship,
- facilitate knowing God intimately and serving Him in all aspects of life,
- promote a sense of family through meeting individual needs and developing community,
- pursue excellence in academics and spiritual growth,
- evaluate curriculum and teaching methods continually in order to provide exemplary Christian education,
- cultivate Christian integrity and behavior through modeling and instruction,
- expand educational opportunities and facilities while enhancing current procedures, and
- strive to hire and retain dedicated Christian educators who are committed to excellence and consider PCCS their ministry.
It is our goal to encourage and stimulate a positive learning environment with a God-fearing faculty in order to advance your child’s education and spiritual wellness for a promising future.