We are delighted that you have chosen to enroll at Polk County Christian School. We look forward to working with you and assisting you throughout the enrollment process. Please let us know how we can be of service.
To enroll and download the necessary information, please click the buttons below. The Enrollment Packet includes printable forms about immunization, contact, Extended Care, emergency, acceptable use, statement of faith, and other important information that is required for registering your child. In this packet, you will also find important information about PCCS policies, programs, and procedures. For more information about these guidelines and rules, you can access the Student Handbook. There are also buttons for registering your child and their sibling(s). If you have any questions call our main office at (417) 777–2330 or email email@example.com.
Come be a part of our PCCS family.
To prepare your child for enrollment the following items are needed to complete the application process:
- Download and complete the included forms in their entirety.
- Submit the entire enrollment application packet with your application fee.
- Provide us with immunization records for your child.
- If your student is currently attending another school, request records from the previous school and have them sent to Polk County Christian School, PO BOX 303, Bolivar, MO 65613.
- Ask your pastor to complete and mail the Pastor’s Recommendation form included in the enrollment documents.
- Schedule a family interview and student entrance test.
Please enroll in a timely manner, and do not hesitate to ask questions! Visit our Contact section to get in touch with us.