We greatly appreciate your interest in Polk County Christian School (PCCS). We are pleased to provide the following:
- an excellent staff of dedicated Christian teachers – each with a state teaching certification,
- Bible-based, Christ-centered curriculum and instruction,
- classes ranging from preschool through 8th grade, and
- accreditation by the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA).
We also offer extended care, access to an after-school program, and many other opportunities to convenience you and your child. To learn more about these services, you can view our Student Handbook on the Handbook page. There are plenty of opportunities to be engaged with your school and community here at PCCS. Students will be involved in many service projects, fundraisers, and other activities at PCCS. Because we are a school that emphasizes discipleship training and Scripture-based teaching, students will participate in weekly chapel services and daily Bible classes. Please contact the school office at 417-777- 2330 or at email@example.com if you would like more information.
Why Should I Send My Child to PCCS?
PCCS can help strengthen your child…
- academically by equipping them with small classes, structured teaching, and an advanced curriculum.
- spiritually by stressing a personal relationship with Christ and the importance of guiding our lives by the Bible.
- socially by using Christian role models to teach them and allowing them to work with peers who strive for similar goals.
At Polk County Christian School, parents can make ties with other believers at this school and in their community. Encouraging Christlike faithfulness at home also promotes unity with their family and church. Your children flourish in an academic environment that supports the Biblical values of the home and church while receiving an education that prepares them to make a living and live a life pleasing to God.